Web designing – is a new medium used by companies to promote and sell their products and services online on the World Wide Web. A website is best way to reach global customers. When we implement a web design and development project, we deliberate the visual structure and organization every step of the way.
Sept 1: Site strategy
We take care of this tricky business first. Our team spends time with you in understanding what your business website should do for you. We’ll prioritize business goals and develop a framework. Using the framework, the web developers, content writers ideate collaborating with each other in creating technology strategies, content mapping, etc.
Step 2: Customer centric design
We design for our customer’s business. For that, we scrutinize the data and understand what your ideal customer is looking for, their behavioral aspects and how they think. We include all these aspects in the web designing strategy. We build a website that tells your business story to the ideal client who is searching for your business online. We also establish the parameters that measure the success of your website.
Sept 3: Project management
We understand what you want us to do for you and create a document that establishes the project deadlines. The project managers under the guidance of the technical director, bind the technical competencies together ensuring the projects are delivered within the stipulated timelines without the cost overruns.
Step 4: Designing
Accutrans creative team creates the visual designs, information mapping, and navigation. We determine the specific details of the website interfaces and their functionality. We develop the designs that translate the strategic framework to the conceptual framework.
Sept 5: Web Maintenance
We take care of your website as our own. Meaning we ensure it is always up and running. We provide you with the domain information and the renewal details. We track the hosting space details, FTP, mail account alerts, website backups, service up-gradation, etc.
Responsive Web Designing:
- A Responsive Website is one which can easily be opened and browsed on several platforms like laptop, desktop, tablet and smart phone.
- Responsive Web Design (RWD) is a design approach which dynamically changes the appearance in mobile and desktop of the website depending upon different screen sizes and orientation of the devices used to view it.
- Responsive websites are able to adjust their appearance based on screen dimensions, of a mobile browser.
- Our commitment to endowing our customers with the highest standard services has placed us on top in the web development and web designing industry.
- We deliver our customers with advanced responsive website design solutions because we comprehend very clearly the key role your website plays in making your business a great success.
- We provide responsive web-designing services in India & abroad.
Dynamic Web Design:
- We are actively engaged in the development and designing of database driven dynamic websites with an eye catchy and interactive interface where you can make changes on real time basis.
- With rapid advancement of technology, static websites are quickly getting overshadowed by dynamic websites mostly because of the numerous tools and options available for development, customized as per the business needs.
- Through static websites can still prove useful for small businesses dealing with simple services and products but when it comes high interactivity, static websites certainly do not match up to the requirements.
- Scalability and content update happen to be the two major issues with static websites which is easily taken care of by dynamic websites with different content management systems.
- Thus, it is quite clear that a dynamic website design is essential to maintain an online shopping site, collaborative content, online databases, knowledge base and more.
- Periodically Sales and Collections Report.
- Periodically Debtors Receivable Outstanding Statement (Party / Bill Wise).
- Periodically Creditors Payable Outstanding Statement (Party / Bill wise).
- Cash Flow Statement and Fund Flow Statement.
- Profitability Statement (EBITDA).
- Analysis of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account.
- Cost Analysis Report - Actual V/s Budgets.